Listing ID: 14989 Last Refreshed: 20/05/2019 Total Views: 10031
Current trendy Craft Beer (Fresh Beer) demand is growing exponentially in Singapore & worldwide. Since established a full demonstration brewpub concept in 2010 with award wining Bronze Medal for RED Ale in 2010 Beerfest contest for Microbrewery SEA, we offer Franchisee with latest craft beer brewing technology of BrewPub microbrewery and ingredients in Singapore for all existing F&B, New F&B and Hotel's Bar. Franchisee will be able to serve freshly crafted beer that are crafted on site, range from: IPA, Golden Pale Ale, Summer Wheat Ale, Nutty Brown Ale, Dark Ale, Red Ale, Roasty Stout and fresh Adstrapple Cider. That's, you manufacture craft beer at lowest cost capital cost and sell direct to Consumers with highest Profit Margin, and plus Lower Retails Price advantages; increase profile of your F&B & Bar status with BrewPub concept.
Who Should Be Qualified as Franchisee:
1) Existing Restaurant & Bistro Bar Owner
2) Hotel's Restaurants, Bistro & Bars
3) New F&B Owners who keen to create outlet's profile with BrewPub
4) Caterers that can offer Craft Beer to clients with in-house crafted fresh craft beer
Here is the summary details of Franchisor's Offer and Franchisee's benefits & Cost.
1) Minimum Space of 120 sqft for 3 x 500L BrewPub Systems with optional OEM Brand
2) Managing of BrewPub Brewery by established Franchisor with 9 years of experiences in operation since 2010
3) Franchisee provide full location space, utilities, basic renovation and operation crew ( bar tender or server)
4) Franchisor provides BrewPub Brewery Systems with installation.
5) Franchisor offer Lowest Franchisee Fee for up to Franchisees in Singapore. ( Master Franchisor is required for India, Vietnam, HK, etc of each country)
6) Lowest one time Franchise fee at LAUNCH PROMO OFFER US$39K for 3x500L BrewPub Brewery Systems
7) Franchisees bear Monthly Franchisee fee of $5,000 per month includes; Maintenance, Licenses Fee for alcohol manufacturing, Managing Payment of Alcohol Taxes, Managing BrewPub & Digital Marketing.
8) Franchisee will buy over 500L craft beer per Brew-cycle for own retails at pre-determined and agreed low Franchisee Price per litre
9) Craft Beer Retail Price are to be approved and manually agreed with Franchisee & Franchisor
10) Minimium Franchise Contract Terms is 3+3+3 years and thereafter continue subject to performance.
11) General T&C apply.